Don't Eat After Dinner

 Here's something very interesting, that I will be looking into further.  In fact, I am four days in to testing this thing out. I will post back in about 21 days to review the results of this style of eating. It is very simple and it doesn't require altering the content of the diet (while that may help... OK it will definitely help), it only adjusts the timing of the food intake. Enjoy, and I'll check back in with you on this...



"12. Don’t Eat 3-4 Hours Before Bedtime. Anything you eat, even healthy food, a few hours before bedtime causes a surge in insulin and causes you to gain weight. Not eating after dinner induces a sort of fast. I don’t eat from 6pm to 8am the next morning. This gives my body 14 hours to detox, repair, and burn fat. If you eat after dinner, your body will burn that food for energy and never kicks into fat-burning mode for energy. Ideally, try to get your entire food intake in an 8-10 hour period. The rest of the time you’ll be burning FAT."

https://liveto110.com/cutting-edge-weight-loss-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment